Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anne's Writing (Letter of Recommendation)

August 16, 2011
Principal
David Leece Middle School
4321 First Street
Anytown, State 54321

To Whom It May Concern

I am an English teacher at Gunam Middle School in Busan, Korea. I have worked with Miss Ewing as a co-teacher for two years. Miss Ewing has been a nice, dedicated teacher.

She has taught English 22 hours a week to the students in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. Even though she had to prepare teaching plans and materials for all the students, her classes were always excellent and well organized. In addition to the usual classes, she has taught 3 extra English speaking classes a week. The speaking class was good and popular.

Due to her extroverted and kind personality, she has got along with all the teachers, school staff and the students. She participated in all the school events and helped the teachers and students.

Since my fellow teachers, my students, and I will always esteem her highly, I sincerely recommend Miss Ewing as the ideal teacher at David Leece Middle School.

Respectfully submitted,

Mouryeong, Nam

No comments:

Post a Comment