Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sinji's :)

Dear Mr.Shim

I learned about the English teaching position advertised on Busan Office of Education website. I’m deeply impressed with the philosophy of education that you have and would like to be a part of your school.
I graduated from PNU in 2008 with BA in English Education and a GPA of 4.3. I did volunteer work at Bodam, a program which offers free lessons to teenagers from low-income families. From this I got experience in teaching and caring for students.
I have been teaching Middle School English for 3 years. I have gained valuable experience in course development and materials development, student counseling and classroom management. As a young and dedicated teacher, I’m ready to overcome all the challenges I face and make a real contribution to your school.
I have attached my CV and would be happy to discuss the position with you. I am available after 5 pm everyday I will be looking forward to hearing from you.


Sincerely,
Sinji Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment